Monday, August 25, 2008

Convention Protesters

While watching the news just moments ago a thought occurred to me. There were protesters out already at the DNC I thought I would test a theory. I googled the following two phrases "DNC protests" and "RNC protests." I was curious to see the political leanings of those who take the time to protest at a political convention. Well, I was right, in both cases the prosters where from the political left. So the left is protesting that DNC and the RNC for not being left enough. Here I am thinking that both are already too far to the left. So why am I not out protesting from my own perspective, and why do I believe others like myself are not as well, employment. We have jobs and families to attend to. I could be wrong on this, a clear generalization, but it just seems to make sense to me.

No comments: